There are several lodging options on San Juan Island. In downtown Friday Harbor there are several Hotels and Inns. You can expect to find a wind range of prices when searching for places to stay. Outside of town, you will find plenty of B&B, VRBO, and Airbnb options.
- Discovery Inn (Located on the edge of town. Price $$)
- Orca Inn (Located on the edge of town. Price $)
- Juniper Lane Guest House (Located on the edge of town. Price $$)
- 123 West San Juan Island (Located on the waterfront in downtown. Price $$$$)
- Argyle House Bed and Breakfast (Located in town, short walk to our office. Price $$$)
- Bird Rock Hotel (Located in town, short walk to our office. Price $$$)
- Earth Box Motel and Spa (Located in town, short walk to our office. Price $$$)
- Friday Harbor Suites (Located in town, short walk to our office. Price $$$)
- Kirk House Bed and Breakfast (Located on the edge of town. Price $$$)
- Trumpeter Inn (Just outside of town. Price $$$)
- Tucker House Bed and Breakfast
- Friday Harbor Lights
San Juan Island Activities & Attractions
There are so many options to explore San Juan Island. The main activities on San Juan are outside. Whale watching is among the most popular activities and we have listed links to our favorites operators. We have two National Parks and one State Park. The Whale Museum is great for learning about the Killer Whales and Wildlife of the region.
- Western Prince Whale and Wildlife Tours
- Maya’s Westside Charters
- San Juan National Historic Parks
- The Whale Museum
We offer a range of bike rentals (electric bikes and standard bikes) but if you are looking for other options for getting around the island here are a few links to help out.
- M and W Auto Rentals Located in town, with several car rental options.
- Susie’s Mopeds Located in town, Susie’s offers scooter and scooter car rentals.
- Victoria Express
- Washington State Ferry Depart from Anacortes Wa to get to San Juan Island.
- Westwind Aviation Offer Private Charter flights to San Juan Island.
- Victoria Clipper The Clipper leaves downtown Seattle and travels to San Juan Island.